ILiA will host a panel on responsible lithium at the forthcoming Fastmarkets Lithium Supply and Battery Raw Materials 2022 conference to be held in Phoenix, USA from June 27th to 29th (to which ILiA members get a 10% discount).
The panel will include James Clark (VP Strategic Supply Chain, FREYR Battery), Dale Henderson (Chief Operating Officer, Pilbara Minerals Limited), Dr. André Majdalani (Global Director Sales & Marketing, AMG Lithium), Stefan Debruyne (Director Of External Affairs, SQM) and Roland Chavasse (Secretary General, ILiA), and follows on from our highly successful workshop held during the OECD’s Forum on Responsible Raw Materials.
The key issues which the panel will be discussing are:
- What are leading lithium producers doing to address ESG issues and risk mitigation?
- What can the lithium industry learn from how other industries deal with ESG issues?
- What does “responsible lithium” mean to different stakeholders in the lithium value chain?
- Would adopting standards (e.g. IRMA, ICMM or TSM) provide an industry-wide solution?
- How can an association facilitate practical, cost-effective sharing of ESG best practices and knowledge?
Full details of the conference are available here.
As well as hosting this panel ILiA will have an exhibition table at this event and host an exclusive cocktails networking event for members during the conference. This will be a chance for members to meet and get to know each other away from the crowds. See you there!
If you are a member of ILiA and plan to attend please check your emails from ILiA or contact email@example.com to get your discount code